Each PEAK Module contains a 184 item direct/indirect assessment instrument to evaluate the presence or absence of such abilities within the learner you are targeting for intervention. The latter two modules (PEAK-E and PEAK-T) additionally contain a standardized “pre-assessment” which allows for evaluation of broader operant class abilities of derived relational responding. These two pre-assessments quickly became key sources of information which could guide the assessor (and implementer) towards a more refined picture of language and cognition abilities.
Given the widespread success and ease of implementation of the pre-assessments, PEAK introduced similar pre-assessment tools for the PEAK-DT and PEAK-G modules. These new additions to the PEAK system are actually free downloads on this website. Click here to access the files.
The PEAK Comprehensive Assessment Record Booklet is your single source for combining and organizing all PEAK Module scores for your learner. This record booklet provides you with a summary document containing:
- LCCA. Introduced in PEAK-T and now expanded to include profiles of growth from prior assessments, and new challenging behavior indices.
- Individual Module Performance Matrices allowing for a comprehensive visual display of current levels of program mastery across all four PEAK modules.
- Equivalence and Transformation Pre-Assessment Record Forms that allow you to visually plot tested relational abilities.
- Factor scoring grids for the Direct and Generalization modules, and never before available relational scoring grids for the Equivalence and Transformation modules.
- Repertoire growth and challenging behavior reduction change scores to evaluate impact of treatment from prior evaluations.
The PEAK Comprehensive Assessment Record Booklet will be available for purchase in bundles of 25 or 50 on March 15th from Shawnee Scientific. Download a sample now, to see everything this booklet will do to upscale the profile of your learner’s abilities.
Download your sample